Nutrition Ambition

Welcome to my vegan food blog! When it comes to food, my philosophy is that taking time to lovingly prepare your own meals can result in better health and greater life satisfaction. I use natural, whole ingredients to create nourishing, exciting meals which replenish mind, body and spirit. Enjoy!

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Goji Berries!

I was very elated to see Goji Berries in the bulk section at the natural foods store on my most recent shopping trip. I have been hearing a lot about them lately and really wanted to try them. These special little dried berries pack a nutritious punch. Check out Nature's First Law to learn more about this superfood. They taste slightly bitter and a little sweet/fruity as well as very earthy. Give Goji berries a chance!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home