Nutrition Ambition

Welcome to my vegan food blog! When it comes to food, my philosophy is that taking time to lovingly prepare your own meals can result in better health and greater life satisfaction. I use natural, whole ingredients to create nourishing, exciting meals which replenish mind, body and spirit. Enjoy!

Monday, October 02, 2006

I Heart Teany

I recently got Teany Book for a steal at the Bargain Book Barn (ok, that's not really what its called but I wanted to alliterate) and I love it! I suggest everyone get this book. As the cover says, it has everything--vegan food, tea, romance, stories, and cartoons. The stories and antics inside are very cute and funny as are all the little pictures of Moby and Kelly doing silly things like pretending to be hip-hop stars and kissing tea robots. Check out the "flip-book" style cartoon in the bottom right corner of the book too! Did I mention Teany Book is also filled with wonderful recipes and beautiful food pictures? You will definitely be seeing what I cook out of this book, so stay tuned.

2 Comments:

Blogger SNK said...

Does Moby like Black Sabbath?
Is it true that Moby is opening for Iron Maiden?
Hmmm....

12:11 PM  
Blogger Matt and Bobbie said...

Ha ha...very funny Kenny! No matter what you do, you're not getting me to go see Iron Maiden with you...nice try.

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home