Nutrition Ambition

Welcome to my vegan food blog! When it comes to food, my philosophy is that taking time to lovingly prepare your own meals can result in better health and greater life satisfaction. I use natural, whole ingredients to create nourishing, exciting meals which replenish mind, body and spirit. Enjoy!

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Countdown to Thanksgiving

"When we are ready to listen with our heart, we are transformed." -James Levin
Thanksgiving is just a few days away, so I wanted to tell you all about Farm Sanctuary's Adopt-a-Turkey project. As much joy Thanksgiving brings me (getting together with family, lots of yummy food) I also feel very sad in the days leading up to the holiday, thinking of all the turkeys being slaughtered for so many millions of tables--not to mention having to watch people pick at the half-butchered carcass come dinner time. Please visit Farm Sanctuary's website and for just $20, you can sponsor a rescued turkey to ensure he/she can live out life in peace at this wonderful sanctuary.

1 Comments:

Blogger SNK said...

Yeah, for real.

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home