Nutrition Ambition

Welcome to my vegan food blog! When it comes to food, my philosophy is that taking time to lovingly prepare your own meals can result in better health and greater life satisfaction. I use natural, whole ingredients to create nourishing, exciting meals which replenish mind, body and spirit. Enjoy!

Monday, November 13, 2006

Ina turns to The Dark Side

So, there I was, watching The Barefoot Contessa on the Food Network and what do you know, but Ina Garten makes these amazing roasted red peppers with basil oil. Now, if you're not familiar with Ina and her show, you may be wondering what the big deal is. Well, the vast majority of what she cooks on the show is full of eggs, dairy, and various dead animal parts--often, all three in the same recipe. However, she has made the rare healthy vegan dish and let me tell you, when she does, it is truly magnificent. So I made this recipe and it is divine--absolutely delicious, beautiful, and luscious, and I suggest all of you reading make it too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home